Welcome to my blog

Welcome to The Literary Pig's blog - a safe haven for all those afflicted with
the unbearable urge to write.

Sunday 9 January 2011

A good start to the year

What a good first week of 2011.  With her hubby and teenager back to work and school all has returned to some semblance of normality and I've had more time to catch up on my reading.  She's kept up the resolutions and hit her writing word counts each day (all a bit anal I think).  Seems quite pleased with her output: two new short stories in progress, and made a start on her children's novel (she's keeping quiet about this one for now, I hope it has some decent pig characters).  And she's survived nine days without chocolate - very very sad...

And today she's pretty chuffed as just heard two stories have made it to the long list in the Flash 500 competition.  Guess I should keep my trotters crossed for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment