Welcome to my blog

Welcome to The Literary Pig's blog - a safe haven for all those afflicted with
the unbearable urge to write.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

It's a new day, it's a new Blog!

She finally got her finger out and started this blog.  'Set-up' Blog has been sitting on her whiteboard to-do list since last summer and it's thanks to the household teenager (he's actually quite tame) that my Blog has at last come into creation.  My owner (see the mugshot on the left) doesn't have the stamina to keep this up so I'm taking control.  I do most of her creative thinking anyway.  I'm an extremely well read pig (I sit on her pillow while she reads in bed - well she pretends to read) and I plan to share my best loved books here with you.  She claims to be a writer and so I shall have to give her some space here to talk about what she's up to.
Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment