Welcome to my blog

Welcome to The Literary Pig's blog - a safe haven for all those afflicted with
the unbearable urge to write.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

A momentary squeal about NaNoWriMo - Day 23

EEEEEEK
Day 23 of the writing challenge NaNoWriMo and the indoor writer has just over 16,000 words left to go.  Oink that quickly and it doesn't sound too bad, does it?  She needs to pen an average of 2300 words a day to achieve the target of 50,000 words by end of November.  Hmmm...

Oh well the family will have to fend for themselves for the next 7 days I guess.  As long as she's stocked up with chocolate cake (my staple diet) then I'm happy for her to be locked in the study all day.  Odd that she breaks up the day with watching ancient episodes of Waking The Dead (cheerful!), but whatever gets you to that word count.

Just wish she'd change the playlist.  If I have to listen to Karl Jenkin's The Armed Man one more time ... then I will truly squeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment